29 May 2009

In case you were wondering...


When I order a steak rare, I mean rare. Not medium-rare. Not medium. And, certainly not cooked to any temperature that is described in any way as "well".

To all you back yard barbeque-ers, gourmet chefs, Suzy homemakers, restaurant cooks, and you too: this is what my steak should look like. Any thing other is really great quality dog food.

This steak was the most perfect, exquisite piece of meat I have had in a long time. The potato: a little dry. meh.

(disclaimer: I would like to assure anyone who feels the necessity to comment on my eating habits: yes, I do know that meat is murder. I respect your beliefs, but I still enjoy it very much. And for those of you who are convinced that beef must be cooked to a certain temperature to be safe: I will be okay. It will be ok. No worries.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one beautiful steak.